for diaper rash and chapped, chafed or cracked skin
truly the "it" product for every mom
- Creates a moisture repellent barrier between the skin and sources of irritation helping to enhance the natural healing process.
- Provitamin B and vitamin E help to hydrate skin.
- Soothes skin with bisabolol and allantoin helping to reduce redness and inflammation.
- Developed for cradle cap, eczema, and diaper rash as well as cracked, ultra dry, and chapped skin.
- Fragrance- and preservative-free.
- Non-allergenic and non-irritating formula.
- Dermatologist and pediatrician tested; hypoallergenic.
- Clinically-tested for sensitive skin.
- 2.5 ounce and 5 ounce tube.
- Arrives in signature pink/blue packaging.
Zinc oxide 2%
petrolatum, mineral oil, glycerin, ozokerite, hydrogenated castor oil, acetylated lanolin, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, allantoin, bisabolol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), panthenol (provitamin b5), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), tocopherol (vitamin E)
natural and gentle ingredients
Products do not contain questionable ingredients:
- Formaldehyde Donors
- Bisphenol A (BPA)
- Essential Oils
For diaper rash and bottom care, apply a thick layer of ointment on perfectly clean, dry skin at every diaper change. For ultra dry skin, apply ointment as needed until skin is soft and supple. Three day treatment for cradle cap, apply a thick layer of ointment on clean, dry scalp and cover with an all-cotton cap. Reapply twice daily covering with cap after each application. Do not wash hair until the fourth day. After shampooing, gently comb out dry skin. For eczema, apply a thick layer to clean, damp skin. Reapply as needed.
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a physician. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.